Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ESPN Zone

Well it is almost Thanksgiving and im not sure about you all... but the ranch dessing will be flowing. Good thing I work out 6 times a week :). I recently headed over to ESPN Zone for a quick drink and appetizer. If you haven't been to an ESPN Zone... they are really alot of fun. The one in Denver is pretty small... but Baltimore has a nice big one. The best thing to get on the appetizer menu is the "sampler" since you get a little bit of everything --- which means more things to try 'ranch' on. I wasn't expecting much in the way of flavor from their ranch dressing... so when I wasn't impressed.... I wasn't let down. The ranch just tasted processed and right from the bottle. Even though the 'Zone" is fun... I wouldn't head over for the ranch.

ESPN Zone Ranch - 6.0

No comments: